Interesting in joining a High Tech Machining & Stamping Operation?
Btec Solutions manufactures complex tight tolerance parts for numerous industries and is always looking for top talent that drive the challenging and successful environment at Btec.
Current Open Positions:
Quality Assurance Engineer: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- New programs: Lead PPAP activities, including FMEA, APQP, MSA, GR&R
- Existing programs: Optimize processes via Continuous Improvement Tools
- Establish, monitor, and implement department wide KPIs
- Further implementation of SPC and related tools and systems.
- Assist in Quality System Management monitoring and upgrades.
- Existing ISO9000 and AS9100 system in place with future look at TS16949
Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Engaging with customers on their manufacturing requirements
- Creating BOMs and Routers in company ERP system
- Estimating new costs associated with new part numbers
- Work closely with Quality and Procurement departments on various tasks
- Assist the 40+ CNC, EDM, Welding, and Stamping work centers
To inquire for additional information or apply, please email: email@example.com or call 215-785-2400