This November Btec completed the final installation of the third new machine related to our latest equipment expansion. We are happy to expand our shop and our abilities for our customers. After another successful and eventful IMTS in September, we are excited to be adding three new Okuma machines to the shop. The additions include a new Okuma Vertical Mill, Okuma Lathe and Okuma Horizontal Mill. These machines will work efficiently with our machinists proficiently creating metal manufactured items for our customers.
The machinery expansion continues to demonstrate Btec’s commitment to utilizing the latest in machining technology to achieve our customers’ complex and technical features. We look to add machines only when we believe it is relevant to our customer’s industry, will effectively help production, and has the required needs to fulfill projects with the highest quality work. We want to be the “one-stop shop” for our customers, so adding to our inventory for their benefit is a win-win in our eyes.
Our 2016 Equipment List:
- 11 Horizontal Machining Centers; Size 60in x 80in
- 4 and 5 Axis
- 11 Vertical Machining Centers; Size 60in x 80in
- 13 CNC Lathes, Size 32in OD x 80in Length
- 2015; 6 New CNC Machines Added
- 7 EDM Machines; Wire / Sinker / Drill
- Stamping; 10+ Presses from 45 to 1,000 Ton
- Tool & Die: In-house Die Design, Maintenance & Repair
- Laser Weld: 300 Watt Mobile Laser
Some of our Abilities:
- Metal Fabrication
- In-House Tool & Cutter Grinding
- Electro Mechanical Assembly Clean Room
- Quality Assurance
- Design / Build Automation Equipment
- Additive Manufacturing, integrated with traditional
Please visit our Equipment page to view our full range of machinery and Btec’s abilities in the metal manufacturing industry. We work with Aerospace, Oil, Energy, Medical Machining, Automotive and Consumer Goods.
If you have more specific questions or have an RFQ, please email email@example.com and one of our Team members will get back to you about your project or questions shortly.